- The Journal of Faculty of Pharmacy of Ankara University (J. Fac. Pharm. Ankara) is published three times (January-May-September) a year.
- The Journal of Faculty of Pharmacy of Ankara University publishes articles in every field of Pharmaceutical Sciences. The manuscript to the journal should not be published previously as a whole or in part and not be submitted elsewhere. Manuscript should be written in Turkish or in a foreign language (English, French, Spanish or German). The experiments used have to be adhered to the Declaration of Helsinki for humans and European Community Guidlines for animals.
- All manuscripts will be submitted to a review process by the editors and by qualified at least 2 outside reviewers.
- Manuscripts are published in order of final acceptance after review and revision.
- If a manuscript returned to the authors for revision is not received back to the editor within 3 months it will be treated as a new article. When the article is published, the by authors are considered to transfer all rights of the manuscript to the Publisher.
- Manuscript will be controlled using plagiarism checker.
- Manuscripts with the following charactheristics are accepted:
a) Research article: Articles written in English or Turkish in scientific format presenting original research. Articles should be printed on A4 size papers not exceeding 20 pages (including tables and figures)
b) Review: An updated comprehensive review of scientific works on a particular subject. Articles written in English or Turkish should be printed on A4 size papers not exceeding 25 pages (including tables and figures).
c) Rapid communication: Rapid announcement of the results of a continuing research written in English or Turkish, no longer than 5, A4 size pages.